Large Diaphragm condenser recording microphone CM6 mkii
Product Specifications: • Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Capsule: 34mm large gold diaphragms • Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz • Output impedance: 150Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
• Load impedance:≥1000Ω
• Equivalent noise ratio: 16 dB SPL (A - weighted) • Maximum SPL: 137dB (at 1kHz ≤1% T.H.D) • Sensitivity: -38dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
• S/N ratio:74dB
• Connector:3-Pin XLR • Power requirements: Phantom 48V
• CM6 mkii is the second generation upgrade product and increase spray guard.
• The CM6 mkii professional condenser microphones is designed for use in studios, concert halls and broadcast applications. • They are well known for their wide frequency response, smooth response curve, large dynamic range, and low distortion. • Which utilize our precision 1”Gold sputtered Diaphragm, and discrete class A FET electronics featuring a transformer coupled balanced output. • It is your perfect choice for any of recording, broadcasting and other stage application.